Welcome to Helping Us With Golf
Ladder Golf Rules Article
Ladder golf rules allow for an entertaining lawn gamefrom:
Ladder golf is a lawn game that is currently gaining popularity. Its a great choice for a game to play at home in your own background, and can be enjoyed by both kids and adults. Ladder golf rules are simple, and you may want to include the game during an upcoming barbecue or birthday party. To start enjoying this exciting lawn game, learn the basic ladder golf rules.
Ladder golf consists of a few different pieces of equipment. First, you will have a piece of rope with regular golf balls attached to both ends. This piece of ladder golf game equipment will be about one foot long and is often referred to as a bola. The other piece of equipment is the ladder, which will usually be about waist high and will have three rungs on it. You can easily build these simple pieces of ladder golf equipment, or you can shop for them online.
Following are some ladder golf rules and guidelines that will have you on your way to playing ladder golf in no time:
• The first basic ladder golf rule is to toss your bola at the ladder, allowing it to wrap around a rung.
• You should toss your bolas from a spot about ten paces from the ladder.
• Ladder golf rules usually say you play in teams, with only one player from each team playing in each round.
• The ladder rung that your bola lands on determines your score, and there are some established ladder golf rules for scoring. The bottom rung is the easiest to hit, and you will score one point for landing here. The top rung gives you a score of two points, while the middle rung has a score of three points since it is considered the hardest to hit.
• To win the game, your team needs a score of twenty-one. Whoever reaches that score first is the winner of the ladder golf game.
Ladder golf rules have a few variations, and you may want to consider the following ladder golf rules to make the game more adaptable and exciting.
• You can alter the score points for each rung. You may want the lowest rung or the top rung to count for the most points, depending on which is the hardest for you to hit.
• Allow every player of the team to toss the bola during each round, and add up the total score of all players.
• Start the game closer to the ladder, and with each round move back to make scoring more difficult.